Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There is a purpose!

I know I have been absent for awhile. As much as I am a planner, life doesn't always go the way planned. I have so many things I've been wanting to share, but it has been one of the most hectic times in my life. As grateful as I am for everything I have been given, and believe everything has a purpose, sometimes I just can't help but to sulk and ask, why? Why have all these things happened and keep happening to my family...but I don't stay in this phase for too long. I try to refocus on the positive things that have happened in my life. The feelings also make me realize that you never know what someone else might be going through in there life! I really don't think that even some of my closest acquaintances, would believe me if I told them things some of the things that have happened throughout my life.

Since today is Valentines day I wanted to share some loving encouragement to my friends!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Sometimes things fall apart, so that better things can fall together. I hope you are able to enjoy this day with your loves! I have had the pleasure of getting to spend the day with 2 of the sweetest little girls and I am looking forward to getting to spend the evening with my wonderful husband.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment