Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Boo-hoo!

Halloween is already almost here...and I must say, I'm pretty bummed its on a Monday this year because I work ALL day! (Good thing my little girls are both being adorable pink Mini Mouse's). In the evening, we will probably just hand out candy, IF anyone even stops by our appartment! Nick and I usually have a Halloween party, where I get to go on a search for all my Halloween themed supplies and decorate, but I'm just not seeing that happen this year. With all the "potential" moving, things around the appartment are in such disarray. I think I'd be to embarrassed to have anyone over for a party. We also usually go to a corn maze or do something Halloween-ish like that, but that just didn't happen this year either!

There have been 3 festive things, however, that I have still been able to do:

1. Carve Pumpkins with my dear friend Heather and her Boyfriend Roberto!


2. Paint Candy Corn Nails!



3. Bake some Pumpkin Spice bread!



I'm hoping to be settled into a home waaaay before next Halloween, so we can fully enjoy all the holidays have to offer and I can continue on with my little traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment