Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Vaseline is Va Va Voom!!!

So the winter months are quickly approaching and I don't know about you, but I have already noticed a change in my skin…dry spots!

I know that Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) might not be the most thrilling pampering product you would think to buy, but I will tell you, it works moisturizing and protecting wonders! Especially during the winter months…AND you can pick up a 13 oz tub for less than $5 bucks at any drug store.

Here are multiple ways women OR men can use it:

* Apply to cracked or dry cuticles.

* Use it as a lip balm. I do this actually on a nightly basis. It keeps my lips soft and really prevents them from getting dry and cracked.

* Use on any dry spot after exfoliating. (Elbows, heels, knees, etc.) Tip: Apply Vaseline to your feet, put socks on overnight or at least an hour…you will see a surprising outcome!Trust me, your cozy toesies will thank you!

* Apply to wind burned cheeks.

I love how Petroleum Jelly contains a great seal and protect formula, along with being hypoallergenic. The only thing it lacks, in my opinion, is an SPF. So I use a daily SPF moisturizer on my face too. I also prefer to use the “baby” Vaseline vs the original Vaseline because it has a mild "baby fresh"scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment