Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Irresistible Scents!

Being that I used to work at Bath and Body Works, I obviously have an irresistible passion for scents! I like to change up the aromas I use in my apartment with all the different changing seasons. During the holiday’s, I love to burn things that are dessert-themed. Some of my favorite scents right now are:

Bath and Body Works:





• Kitchen Spice
• Creamy Nutmeg (This one is my Honey buns favorite, he requests me to burn it often during fall time!)
• Marshmallow Fireside
• Hot Butter Rum
• Twisted Peppermint

Scentsy:


• Pumpkin Marshmallow
• Central Park Pralines
• Mochadoodle

Although I LOVE the smell of my newest Scentsy products- I don’t feel that the scents actually last as long as my Bath & Body Works Candles or oils. You also have to use electricity, which I know isn't much money…but 1- 14.5 oz candle, last me 45-60 hours of burn time and cost me nothing extra once I buy the product. The candles and oils seem to create a quicker and longer lasting scent also.

*A little trick when trying to find the perfect scent for your home or for someone else, is to ask an employee if they have sample coffee beans... That helps to clear your sniffer before you smell a new scent. Sometimes it can be overwhelming when you smell too many scents at a time- they all start smelling the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment