Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Why every girl needs cute kitchen gloves…

A couple of years ago, I spotted these pink cleaning gloves at, Sur La Table, and my cleaning life will never be the same! I thought they would be perfect for doing the dishes!... Even though we have a dishwasher, there are tons of “hand wash” things we received from our wedding, so my hands were still in the wet sink a lot. Anyways, my brother Patrick and sister-in-law Kimber, knew I wanted them and decided to get them for me for Christmas…I was overjoyed to say the least! I later ended up buying another similar pair for “other” household chores. The reason I love them so much is that they help make a much-dreaded task, seem not so bad.

Example One: They are obviously super cute, so it makes me feel “cute” while I’m doing an ugly task...
Example Two: They prevent my hands from becoming like prunes and super dry from being in the water…
Example Three: They keep my nail polish from chipping as fast. Ya’ll know how that happens when your nails are exposed excessively to water...

There you have it! Go ahead and try it- I'm telling you, you will never go back to being glove-less while doing the dishes or cleaning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment