Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One reason I love my husband: FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

If you are friends with me on Facebook, you already know that I’ve been complaining about how I demolished the Jonathan Adler ceramic coffee mug, my husband got me last holiday season from Starbucks…and how I found out its selling NEW online for almost $600.00! So replacing it was NOT an option. I was so upset because my husband surprised me with it, I used it 2-3 times a week (at least), it was ceramic, and a super cute design!
(The reason I still have the shattered pieces, is that I plan to do something crafty with it & because I can't bring myself to toss it, knowing what it was worth)

Needless to say, I have been bugging my husband daily since it broke, to see when Starbucks will be getting in there new 2011 holiday cups, so we can see if they come out with one similar...and low and behold yesterday they did! My sweet husband came home on his morning break, to wake me up and surprise me with this:

Its ceramic, super cute and NOT $600.00! I like the lid on this one better too because it actually closes, the JA one didn't!(we all know those rushed mornings are prone to spills). Hubs is so thoughtful and I am so thankful for him thinking of me and making my day....winter and life, a little better:)

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Gotta love Starbucks...anything that comes from Starbucks gets a gold star in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! Same goes for me...that's why I told Nick he can NEVER quit working there haha I'm too spoiled with all the free coffee now! They brought out some super cute new holiday items! Go see, if you haven't yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a grand Post. You should talk more about this charming husband.

    ReplyDelete