Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

All the Christmas Joy!

Every Christmas eve, Nick and I open the presents we got for one another. We think its such a special time for just the two of us to enjoy our own lil Christmas together, as much as we love being with each of our families.

Family Photo






Oh, and before I forget, I want to compliment the hubsman-he always gets me theee BEST gifts, it really blows my mind! I usually don't put in requests because he ends up getting me better things then I even think I want:)!
Carrera Christmas Time
The best nephews around!
My Family's Christmas at my parents in Caruthers
Patrick & Kimber
Rusty, Amanda & Logan
Rusty playing his famous song on the piano, that none of us know the name of, along with some other shots from the day!
Christmas Morning
I am usually never surprised by the gifts I get from my parents on Christmas, partly because I am the one who goes shopping with my mom for everyone, and end up finding things I want along the way haha...but this year, I was completely surprised: My mother got me the Jonathan Adler cup I broke!!!(thanks to my sister-in-law,Kimber for finding it)
Traditional pic on the couch with most of the family & Grams
My niece Alyssa getting ready to open her gifts, from who I like to call her favorite Auntie:)
Christmas Night with part of the Carrera Clan! Getting ready to head up to Ducey's for dinner on the lake.



As we all know, another year has flown by and its almost time to start a new one again! I hope that you were all able to spend time with your families & friends and enjoy all the special moments. I am trying to soak in the last of this year, but am really ready to start a new one, especially with all the stressful things that have been going on! I know this coming year is going to have A LOT of good things in store, along with some bad-I'm sure, but it always feels so great to create a new start, when the new year rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment