Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5: My Top 12 Christmas Movies! " Oh dear, did I break wind?" -Aunt Bethanie

This is the one time of year that I watch Christmas movies and no matter how many time's I've seen them, year upon year, and know their every word- they NEVER get old! Some of the movies are new, some of them are old, non the less, they each make me nostalgic and so hyped for Christmas day, that is so soon to come!

No particular order:
1. Home Alone
2. Santa Clause
3. The Family Man
4. Four Chrismases
5. Elf
6. The Polar Express
7. The Holiday
8. A Christmas Story
9. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
10. Christmas with the Kranks
11. Ernest Saves Christmas
& my personal all time favorite:
12. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
-I think this movie reminds me of sooo much of my family, as much as hate to admit it! but I feel so connected to the Griswold's, in all the madness that goes on, everyone still loves each other. Plus, the movie just makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that you watch every year?!

2 comments:

  1. I agree the Griswolds remind me of your family too! Yea definitely my number one on this list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad its on your number one too- that must mean you really do love us.

    ReplyDelete