Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6:"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire do,do,do" Last FM, 98.9 & 99.3!

I love that only in December/the day after Thanksgiving, you can walk into almost any store and hear Christmas music playing! I obviously listen to Christmas music when I'm driving...but I continue the second I get home...or go to work...its non-stop all month long!

On the hubsman's XBOX, I have a Christmas Tag Radio on Last FM, that is absolutely fabulous!!!(apparently he has been listening to his "own" festive music-Zomboy??)

I also prefer our local stations, Soft Rock 98.9FM and KJewel 99.3FM, that both play Christmas music the entire month.
Our Savior is born, this is a time to rejoice, celebrate and enjoy every moment of this season and I hope you are all getting to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment