Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 13: budling up myself & giving some warmth!

Yesterday's post I wrote about bundling up my pooch, so today I thought I would continue that thought about how much I love it myself! Its such a wonderful thing, having the opportunity to be able to dress so warmly with scarves, gloves, jackets, boots, socks, etc.,when its freezing(in my opinion)weather! But while I was looking through my endless collection, it made me start to think about how I really have such a variety of each of these and how there are so many people out there who have nothing to keep them warm.
Recently I saw a Good Morning America episode, about Burlington Coat factory partnering up with One Warm Coat. I think this is a really great way to help people who are out there freezing, if you have the means. All you have to do, is go to their site and donate funds or type in your zipcode for the nearest Burlington store and drop off some sort of outer wear. I know things are tight for most of us, but even a little bit can go a long way and truly help someone who needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment