Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17:Christmas Party Beauty Must-Have's!

Before heading out to your next Christmas get together, you may seriously want to check out the beauty finds below that I am obsessed with, especially during the holidays!



  1. OPI Nail Polish in "Love is a Racket" & "Pros & Bronze" $14.50 I can't get over the new Serena Glam Slam series by OPI! Either one of the two colors are perfect for going to any type of holiday get together and they dry SUPER fast- so you can do it in a last minuet hurry!
  2. MAC eye Kohl in Smolder $15.00- This is the best eye liner I have found to date. Just one of these pencils has lasted me over 1.5 years... and I'm not even exaggerating- I use it on a daily basis and its still going!
  3. MAC Creme D'Nude Lipstick $14.50- This lipstick goes perfect with any eye color look, but I especially love a neutral lip, paired with a dark smokey eye.
  4. MAC Full Lash Curler $16.00- Whoever has been telling me eyelash curlers don't work, was wrong! This curler is absolutely fab, it makes my lashes extra curly every-time I use it.
  5. MAC Prep and Prime $23.00- This silky powder can be used for all shades of skin and provides an invisible way to set your make-up. I sometimes just use it over my foundation and then add a touch of blush or bronzer to give my cheeks some color and don't have to worry about anything looking "caked on".
  6. MAC Eye Shadow in Black Tied $15.00- (I am blatantly a MAC admirer)This Shadow is perfect for creating a sexy smokey eye. It has little specks of silver in the highly-pigmented powder and looks great when going out!
  7. VS Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder $16.00- In LOVE with this Victoria's Secret bronzer! It gives just the right touch of shimmer and provides that much sought after radiant glow, during the winter, so I don't look so pale!
  8. Bare Minerals Well Rested SPF Multi-Tasker for eyes $18.00- I don't know about you, but the holidays are soo busy, that I don't get as much sleep as I usually do. As a result, I end up getting extremely dark circles under my eyes and this product is an absolute life-savor! It was an accidental find and have not turned back since.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I take it your a MAC fan ;) I've just started using their eye pigments...amazing colors! I'll have to give the eyeliner a try, I'm noticing a lot of smearing & running underneath my eyes with the product I'm wearing now (Sephora brand). Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charity! YES! I am a huge fan-I try other things on occasion but I keep going back to MAC! I just think the quality of their products/variety, doesn't compare to other brands!and agreed, their pigments ARE awesome! Seriously, makeup can be soo hard to find sometimes... I have some of the Sephora brand things too, but I'm finding that there are defiantly certain products that are worth spending the extra $ on, like that MAC eye Kohl! The hard part is being able to find out what products are worth spending the extra money on....

    ReplyDelete