Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The next 25 days... Day 1: Our Advent Calendar

We'll today did not go exactly as I had planned, so I am a little late at starting my 1st "25 days of Christmas" posts, but at least I'm getting it up now, right?! I plan to write about something everyday, for the next 25 days, that I enjoy or find special about this time of year.

Since today IS the 1st day of December- Nick and I put up our Advent calendar, we purchased our first Christmas married together. It's not just any advent calendar though, but one you can tuck goodies in... I choose to put a See's candy for each day and he chooses to put a Starbursts for each day(I think I obviously made the better choice here)...but we have now made it one of our little traditions and are going on our 3rd year doing it! and lets just say I know exactly where I gain one pound from this month haha... but its so exciting, to open the next day's box, even though I know what is going to be in there, just makes me feel like a little kid again! and its a guaranteed moment, every day, we get to take and enjoy our goodies together.

No comments:

Post a Comment